4.19.2009

I'll be back in a minute... i'm packing for Portland.

Though I don't really know what one packs when they haven't a apartment, a job or a car that they are sure will make the journey.  I have lots of feelings about moving, I will write them soon.  For now, I am grateful for a city full of people who have nutured, loved and taught me, and I am excited for those people I am about to meet.  I think it's time for me to go.  Though I get the feeling that my parents are a little worried about my well-being, seeing that the realities of life have often evaded me.

5 comments:

Sofia D. Hoiland said...

We will make sure that you are taken care of. We offer up our help and home always. You will love it here, and will feel at home soon.

shelly said...

Haha! You make me laugh. You'll do great in your newest adventure! Think of all the new stories and pictures you can share with us (I'm counting on it!)

Caitlin Carroll said...

Mmmm. Sounds like my kind of move.

Anonymous said...

What inspired this move? Oh, this is Karyn. I read your blog occasionally but have never made myself known until now.

Unknown said...

portland is so lucky to have you.