1.05.2010

A Prayer for my dear cousins

My cousin's baby is very sick in Primary Children's Hospital right now. They are asking for prayers and faith on their behalf in the next little while. They are hoping for a miracle. This is a little bit of information from her blog:

Ok boys and girls.
Here's where we are in our fight for our son.
.
  • For Gavin to live, it will LITERALLY require a medical miracle.
  • We have been informed by doctors that he is BY FAR the most critical patient in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
  • They are researching medical reports and looking into performing some experimental procedures (because unfortunatly his condition is SO RARE there have not been studies performed to solidify the validity of what they're HOPING will work for him). In fact, as I write this post, they are trying an expermental plasmatic exchange that we're crossing our fingers will offer some kind of MEDICAL progress (beyond the progress we are praying for as a simple result of the hope and faith we have in God ).
    .


I have COMPLETE faith that God has that ace up his sleeve.
.
I have total faith that my son will leave this hospital
a healthy, vibrant little rascal just like his big brothers.
.
I also feel deeply inspired that one of the requirements for this miracle
is that we as a family are to solicit the faith and prayrs of others to
heal our son.
.
Please continue to pray.
.
I know the audacity of this request but PLEASE spread the word.
. . . in ANY way you can.
.
Blog posts.
Twitter updates.
Group emails.
Texts.
Facebook.
.
Thank you God for the power of social media!!!
.
I love you all so deeply.
My mother heart is touched and absolutely buoyed up by your
faith and compassion.
.
THANK YOU.
from the depth of my being.

-Natalie and Richie

No comments: