4.11.2010




I was so terribly happy to not be sitting on my bum writing papers that I took far too long hand-setting the type and letterpressing these announcements. Regardless, here they are and I quite like the way they turned out. If you'd like a real one, tell me and I will give it to you. It should be a fun little get-together. I will make some tasty treats and it's at Leland's cool new letterpress studio. Kids and families most certainly welcome. I'll also be selling prints and editioned letterpress broadsides, and paintings. yee haw! p.s. this is the first time I've put Ashley mae Hoiland in print!

4 comments:

david. said...

you know... i didn't even notice the Hoiland? i somehow scanned down and read "Ashley Mae and Carl Hoiland". haha

kathy w. said...

We'll be there!

emi. said...

yee haw

Lia said...

i saw the Ashley mae Hoiland and i thought - oh, yee haw!