1.31.2011

This is possibly quite embarrassing to admit, but Carl and I have been laughing all afternoon. So, there is an essay contest put on by BYU, it is only two pages and if you win, you get 500 dollars. The only problem is that you have to be an undergrad to submit. So I told Carl, in all seriousness, if only for just a minute, why don't I just write one and you can turn it in. I mean, really, we could do a lot of good things with 500 dollars, and Carl and I are pretty much the same person right? I wouldn't actually in good consciousness submit an essay that wasn't mine, but it seems a novel idea for a second. It only got funny when Carl asked what the theme of the essay was and I had to stop for a minute to think, and then told him, "Honor." Excuse me, how embarrassing.

6 comments:

GrittyPretty said...

you just wrote the first paragraph of your essay!!! =)

GrittyPretty said...

you just wrote the first paragraph of your essay!!! =)

Heather said...

Do it! You're equally yolked.

kathy w. said...

I am cracking up over here.

Shelly said...

Bwahaha! Irony.

Amy Lee Scott said...

In. The. Bag.