3.02.2012

Last month to order portraits for a while.

I love making portraits, for many reasons.  I really couldn't ask for a better job.  It is time, however, to take a little hiatus so that I can have more time to work on some personal projects that have been put on the back burner.  This is actually kind of a scary thing to do as I run the risk of completely failing at my own projects, but I guess that is a risk you have to take at some point or another, and it may as well be sooner than later.  I WILL BE ACCEPTING PORTRAIT ORDERS UNTIL APRIL 1st.  After that I won't be taking orders for six months or so.  I can take up to 15 or so orders.  Email me at ashley.mae.christensen @. gmail or look at my etsy site, ashmae.etsy.com to talk more about ordering.   Thanks!






2 comments:

Sweet J said...

OMG Aubry just gave me my birthday present and I die!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited I straight up cried in the restaurant. I cannot wait for my portrait! Love you and your work!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like it! I will be done soon!